Sunday, January 22, 2017

Advance birthday at Brunei Empire Hotel

Empire Hotel Brunei is one of my favorite getaway in Brunei. After I had hectic weeks at work, one of the most magical destination I had was Empire.
S__12148759.jpg
This property is few minutes walk to the beach and outdoor swimming pool. Surrounded by coconut trees, this luxurious hotel offers far-reaching views of the ocean. Guests can take a stroll in the landscaped gardens or pampered themselves at the spa & wellness safety.
Various types of restaurant fall into this hotel, such as; Pantai restaurant, Atrium cafe, Lobby lounge, Pool deck, spaghettini and etc.
S__12148739
Beautiful view from Pantai restaurant hear to outdoor swimming pool.
Blessed Birthday week! Celebrated my advance birthday at lobby lounge, one of my favorite hi-tea place.
S__12156930
Table set up for hi-tea at lobby lounge. Indulge in a traditional afternoon tea for two.  A selection of savory and sweet. Hi tea set for today ; BBQ wings, 3 types of sandwiches, fresh scones with jam, varieties of slice cake and tarts, Shepherd pies and quiches.

S__12148758
A glass of grape sparkling water with my favorite earl gray tea.
S__12148755
A year older and wiser. Is it me? or is it the time going faster. I am pretty sure the days and hours just the same. However, I still feel as though there is NEVER ENOUGH TIME in a day or week to do what I need to do.  I took a leap of faith this year, and I am so glad I did.
Great drinking toast, when you're drinking, you sometimes need a good toasts.
S__12148756
It was a lovely day for hi tea. the view is just a bonus.
S__12148754I'm so thankful for today and blessed with lovely people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment