Monday, January 23, 2017

Happy Birthday to me : Ice bar Brunei

Yeaayyyy! It's my birthday. Waking up on this re-birthday feeling grateful for my life and all the love surrounds me. I am grateful to Allah for my health, my family, friends, love, animals, healers, and this amazing path that I am blessed to be on.
Life is a beautiful roller coaster. I am grateful for all the ups and even the downs, they make me the appreciate the ups, even more
I started my morning with "Will.i.am - It's my birthday" song. That's my our tradition song every year ^_^. Followed by the morning birthday gift from the loved one.S__12148753
 Beautiful flowers early in the morning....
So my morning surprised didn't stop there.S__12148751
Another surprise at work ^_^. Homemade cake from my best friend and thank you for the birthday gifts.
S__12148744
Last minute homemade cake. My favorite banana chocolate cake with more chocolate on the top. what a chocolatey cake ^_^ (excited)
S__12148740
Another cake sponsored for me. Sugar-rush day??? Well that's ok, it's my birthday!
S__12148749.jpg Delicious Milo crepe cake from Vk's rafia cafe (Vanilla Kitchen)
Night time is time I want to celebrate my birthday with my family. I already booked my family hehe..S__12148747
Sorry but I like to show that weird faces hahaha! S__12148745
we order more than that but I was to busy until I forget to take more picture, but it was fun. steamboat for dinner, why not? but that chicken in the basket is so good!
S__12148742S__12148741.jpg
Another surprise cake from my family.. Thank you and I love you all. thank you for the birthday gifts and wishes. My little nephew helped me blow the candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment