Thursday, March 28, 2013

Forest cake




Forest cake! It's messy decoration and the colors are just the same way as forest that we used to see...

Another Fresh Fruits cake. For Fruits lover like me, Fruit is a must! But, this cake is not for me... I made this cake for my brother's fiance birthday. She requested birthday cake♡(>◡<)♡

I put all her favorite fruits with lots of cream, so she can eat it happily... hehehehe

Thanks to her, I come up with this my new recipe cake! I'm very proud with it... New recipe again! yes!!!





Actually she is not fan of cream, what I'm trying to say is, she actually don't eat cream before. But now yes! She only eat my homemade cream.. I gotten her!

The fruits cake is a soft sponge cake and decorated with medium slices of fruits. I used soft fruits like black currents, kiwi fruits and blueberries.







 I think I can't really use harder fruits like apples and pears for obvious reasons that it will be impossible to cut them. Moreover apples and pears can oxidize and turn brownish. But, I like to try them next time with those fruits.

The fresh fruits cake is pleasing to the eyes and palate. what else could you think of using this?

The fresh fruits cake is very light and overly sweet. A great cake for almost any occasion.








Happy birthday sister. Enjoy your cake and have a nice day....

My brother also haven't seen the cake yet.. hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment