Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hazelnut Chocolate cake with fresh strawberries


Dessert!!! Dessert!! Yes~ Another simple Chocolate Cake with Sprinkle of Hazelnut inside the cake.. For extra crunch! YUM!!

Hazelnut Chocolate Cake, Fresh strawberries, white frosting...... Enough said!

It is all because I'm staring the strawberries at the corner of the market today! (>_<)

Today is dessert, impress everyone with my new recipe. It's a big success again. It's perfect for hi-tea. The cake was moist, slightly, cold and had a similar flavour to a brownies.. 

I was hoping that my Hazelnut Chocolate Cake with Fresh Strawberries would receive a colorful kick (and a tasty flavor) from Strawberries. But with just simple decoration like this, It's really pretty! Good thing the taste more than made up for that. And few fresh Strawberries on top solved the color dilemma.

I love finding the natural ways to color my foods. I once made a Fruit Chocolate Cake with different types of fruits. It only seemed natural with fresh fruits, right?

With it's alternating light and dark layers, rich chocolate and fresh strawberries garnishes will be a hit for any occasion.

What little girl doesn't like Chocolate Cake? The kids is no exception. Really though, They'll eat a shoe if it's covered in chocolate! One of kids favorite fruits is strawberries, so it was a no-brainier to make them a Hazelnut Chocolate Cake with Fresh Strawberries for their Hi-Tea.

I won't lie, this cake really easy and fast to make! This made my life so much easier... I can be a good wife, mom and little girl with this cake.. hehehehe *^^*

I'm very proud with this cake!

This is my go-to chocolate cake recipe! I love pairing the sweet rich cake with the light whipped cream frosting. It's overpower the cake with lots of sugar either. The fluffiness of the frosting also allows your mouth to enjoy the feel of the spongy chocolate cake and Luscious strawberries inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment