Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Rainbow cake

 So I did mention something about high calories in my last post.

This Rainbow cake is something about health and/or diet food. less sugar, less fat! But still taste delicious!Low calories!

This rainbow cake is another one of those local, Baltimore specialties with a royal following. Truth be told, if you find rainbow cake on the dessert table around these parts, you've stuck gold! You want to impress someone? Bring rainbow cake

What we have here is something simple!

My attempt here was admittedly my first dance with the homemade cake, so to save myself from the vapors should the cake have been a miserable failure, so I'm using my basic ingredients with my extra special sprinkle magic rainbow ingredients! *Secret Ingredients* YUM!!!

You can used a semi-homemade moment and went with a box mix and box frosting...

Don't Hate!

It's a matter of taste! But It's kinda unhealthy... I know......

If you're an overachiever, try this with your favorite homemade cake. Go crazy with more layers or different colors. Different Blue colors, from Dark to light. Black, grey to purple for birthday theme? Sure, why not?

Don't ask me why, but rainbow cake just looks yummy and beautiful.

My daddy is really hardest judge in my cooking! I decided to play it safe, and make my dad something he loves for hi-tea. Rainbow cake. My dad is really a dessert kind of guy, So, daddy is really picky. I figured I couldn't go wrong with this, and I was right! My dad loves it, and It was really the perfect thing I could gotten him. The colors are really eye-catching! Never in my life did I think my dad would request a rainbow cake ever since(^_^). I kinda proud to be daddy's little girl.. hehehehe *ahhh! I'm so SHY!!! I'm blushing!!!*

It's also healthy for my daddy. It was a huge hit and has been the most requested  cake ever since!

1 comment: