Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Nayte the Vampire's chocolate cake

Serious chocolate cake lovers, this one is for you!

Say it with me, " Nayte the vampire's Chocolate Cake" That's a mouthful- literally! I've taken my favorite devil's food cake, layered it with cream cheese and topped it with a generous portion of chocolate cream.

I'm a big fan of anything Vampire related. Werewolf too! But I love Vampire more. Vampire have always held a very seductive kind of lore and have always been some variety of attractive, whether it's attractiveness that's born of just the physical attributes that they have - this kind of ethereal beauty or translucent pallor or whether it is more to do with the way they carry themselves. Pale white and cold skin! Kyaaaaa!!!! (#^_^#) Vampire have always been hot. They are one of our most durable monsters. It's one of those stories that galvanized us early and It's always going on.

 I'm not weird, right? 

Nayte is one of handsome character in my Novel!
So... I made this cake for him!

It is a joyful dish generally more wet and fluffy than most other chocolate cakes.

It's almost similar to Devil's food cake. But, Devil's food cake have little amount of chocolate and a hint of fine coffee is usually what separates a devil's food cake from an ordinary chocolate cake, though some recipes have both which results in richer chocolate flavor.






My "Nayte the Vampire's chocolate cake" using cream cheese, not coffee! 


This is a super moist and fluffy rich cake stacked in 3 layers of exactly the hint amount of chocolate blended with the finest creamcheese to give a lip smacking flavor. I have to say the cake is absolutely delicious.






 I am a chocolate person, but even I have to say if you make this, make sure you have plenty of people to share this with as it is a really rich cake. And if you share you won't feel guilty of eating this super moist delicious cake and if you are not a chocolate lover don't even go there!

Be careful while enjoying this cake to your heart, as it contains 716 calories!! hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment